Are you considering upgrading your existing website or starting a website from scratch? Knowing the costs of web designers and SEO agencies in Melbourne is essential to get everything started when you know you will need to find the actual estimates.
Savings on web designing costs help you to keep aside extra money for other website expenses. Instead, it allows you to prepare and plan your budget to meet the website’s needs.
While reading this blog, you will know the average charges of website designers and the costs of each web design factor. Keep reading till the end.
Understanding the Website Designer Charges in Melbourne
Every business requires a website. But, the need for a website can be different for each company. That is why it is essential to know the average costs to figure out the estimate.
Static Website: (Charges $2500 – $3000)
If you are a small business, a simple and static website will be more than enough for your business. Usually, static websites are built to generate leads. The intent behind investing in a website itself is to let people find your business.
These websites do not generally convert leads into customers but show business information. Business hours, products, services, and contact information are a few things that a web designer considers for making this website.
Including these common elements in a static website will cover the average design cost:
- Seven pages of the website (Home, About us, Services, Portfolio, Landing Page)
- Free templates
- On-page SEO and technical SEO
Strategic website: (Charges $3000 – $5000)
If you have been in the business for quite some time but need a website that converts at a higher scale, invest in strategic website designs—many web designers in Melbourne partner with SEO agencies to make your website reach its target audience.
A strategic website is a better option when you are a service-based company and want to increase sales through a website.
Incorporate the following elements while considering a strategic website design:
- A better user interface to help people find menus, jump to a different section, and run smoothly without an issue
- SEO-focused content on each web page to clarify your offerings
- Better design elements with contrasting backgrounds, flexible design template
- Better use of designing technologies, coding and third-party software
E-commerce Website: (Charges $5000 – $10,000)
An e-commerce website is built with the help of ecommerce platforms. These websites are generally built with many custom features, functions, and SEO practices that add to the total costs.
Designers consider the following factors for designing an E-commerce website.
- Ecommerce platform fees of your chosen Shopify and Magento
- Add-on features, including product pages, product category pages, custom forms
- Costs for website structure and layout with SEO considerations
- Complex features like customer accounts, multiple payment gateways and third-party tools
- Easier checkout process with costs of plugins and additional costs of image photography
Custom Website (Charges $10,000+)
A custom website means getting a new website starting from scratch. Since each design element in custom websites is built as you like, you incur a lot of spending.
A custom website is suitable for large-size businesses that don’t hesitate to invest in hiring a professional. These websites are also ideal if you have the budget to hire a web designer in Melbourne.
Designers consider the following points before signing a contract:
- Contract basis or ongoing costs of hiring a web designer in Melbourne for every year
- Whether you require them to offer domain, hosting, and security services.
- Customized layouts and templates
- Website content creation
- Web page creation and designing
- Web structure and SEO techniques
- Customized landing pages
We have walked you through understanding the average costs of hiring a web designer in Melbourne. Hopefully, you now have a clear idea of what factors a web designer will consider to finalize your total cost.
Remember that knowing the costs is not just about money but the impact it will have on your customers. You would always want your customers to feel happy and content with the purchase.